Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a Day

Once again I spent most of my day at my dad's mom's house. I helped my dad clean her kitchen up. I have made it my goal to get rid of some of her cookbooks, because as a bibliophile I can tell they will start molding soon. Plus they are almost the same age as my dad. I'd rather buy her new cookbooks (which she honestly does not need because she is terrible at cooking) than have those rot. Then we went to Costco, and I have food now, yay! I will be seeing my friend Duran again tonight. He is going to come stay at my place for a day or two. It'll be good for him and I do miss him a lot. Dad has rushed to his mom's after a creepy erratic phone call from her. We are scared she might be having a stroke, or is going back to crazy town as we call it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment