Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Day So Far

I went to the job fair thing. Those jerks did not even confirm that they had openings, they just said they wanted to get information in their databases for further references. I was a smidge mad at that. Also, the HMO's are trying to screw my dad's mom and us over by saying she does not need a nursing home. I am sorry, but a woman who has a seizure disorder, can't drive, is convinced the monsters are coming for her, and who the doctors say is not going to improve needs a nursing home. My dad's blood pressure must be going through the roof. I am so worried about him. I think he's getting lawyers involved. This week is starting to suck as much as last week. I will be helping Mom with dinner tonigt though. Mm, breakfast for dinner.

1 comments:

Casey said...

Hey,
You hang in there.
And I love breaksfast for dinner.
I love scramble eggs and fresh slices of tomatoes. Have you ever tried this? my granny used to feed me that, its a comfort food to me.
You and your family are always in my prayers.
God loves you...

Post a Comment