Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not Taking the Hint Obviously

Dad got a letter today from his estranged brother who I will call Tom. Now, there is a good reason he is estranged, seeing as how he's pretty much been disowned from the family. Every family has that one member who is... shady. Well, that's Tom in our family. He's a crackhead big time. We dealt with that, and that is not what got him disowned. He robbed is mom blind, took advantage of her in so many ways. Then she developed a malignant tumor of the heart, inoperable, and she was given about a year to live. He never came to see her. Never wrote a letter. Never called her. Nothing. The ass did not even petition to get out of prison to come to her funeral. That is when we disowned him. However he won't take the hint we want nothing to do with him. He at first kept calling from jail (probably for money) but that stopped. Until today. Now we are wondering how he got our address in the first place. I have my own suspicions, but I don't know if I should put it out there. Mom might yell at me or dismiss me. For now Mom and I wait for Dad to come home and read the letter. Who knows what bull crap is inside it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment