Since my subscription to WoW (World of Warcraft) has ended, I have begun reading more manga. I have enjoyed them since I was little and I seem to enjoy them more and more as I grow older. Sometimes they make e realize the simplest nice things. For example, I started up on a manga called Koko ni Iru Yo! because the title seemed the most interesting of the newly released manga chapters (I read free scanlations online, and it is perfectly legal because they talk to the publishers and get permission to post the ones with licenses in America, plus they make no money from it so really no crime per se). It is about this girl who just can't stand out no matter what, always stuck in the shadows. However online she has a blog with two friends who comment on what she writes, and they are the only friends she has. Nevertheless she holds them dear because they saw her in the shadows and encouraged her to keep trying to be seen. Finally someone does reach out to her and pulls into the sunlight at last. It reminded me sometimes we all need to hold out a hand and help someone out of the shadows once in a while. So today if you can reach out, because it is truly a good feeling to finally be noticed.

P.S.- For those of you wondering I used to be in the girl in the story's position until someone reached out to me. There, now go be good. K thx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment