Thursday, April 2, 2009

Oops

I had a big "oh shit" moment last night. I have been spending the days with Mom. Mom is crying on and off now a days, and I hate it. So I spend my days with Mom trying to help and cheer her up. Well, last night for whatever reason (so bad I don't even know why she was annoying me) and I blurted out that I am now practicing Wicca. Oops. Well, Mom almost cried a little bit, but she said as long as I'm "good" (whatever that means) she's okay with it. She thinks she failed me because I am not Christian. Bullshit. My mom is a great mom, always there when I needed, even if I didn't know I needed her. So what if I believe in God in a different way? I am still a decent person thanks to her teachings. She never failed me. Never. I just have to convince her of this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment