Thursday, June 25, 2009

Changing

It's too damn hot in Memphis. The last week it has not been below 90 outside, and my car a/c went out today. At the time of writing this I'm lazing about under the biggest fan in the house, and it is nice. My parents are about to leave on an 8 day trip to Maui for their 20th anniversary, and I am very happy for them. They deserve a nice trip. I have also decided to get my hair cut. For those of you who don't know I have bee growing my hair long for my now deceased Grammy, however, I am starting school again soon, and it is very problematic to have such long hair in the kitchen (it easily goes half way down my back). I won't cut it completely, I'm thinking of a style where the front is longer than the back to give the illusion of it being long. I'm also finishing up cleaning my house so I can move back in (no Internet there still, cry). Sadly the a/c in there doesn't work that great either. Oh well. For now the heat is draining my ability to think so I'll cut this post here for now. Toodles.

1 comments:

Casey said...

I am so happy that you are going to school.
I told you God has great plans for you.
Maui I have been trying to take that trip my whole life. Maybe one day. I bet you will look great with the new hair cut. Keep COOL>>>

Post a Comment