Monday, June 22, 2009

Accomplished

Sorry for not writing sooner. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off lately. I just finished up all the paperwork that says I can go back to school. I start on July 6th, and I'm so excited. I'm also tired because I have been going to these school meetings at 8 and 9 in the morning, and I am not a morning person (hence forth my classes are from 1:30pm to 7:30pm). I'm also tired from trying to deal with the emotional drama in life (best friend leaving, Grammy's douche boyfriend).

Speaking of him... We found out WHY he has decided to be the lowest form of life on earth (besides like a skinhead). He is pissed because my mom made him look bad. You see, Dale wouldn't let Grammy go to their home for her final days, he wanted her in a nursing home. She was terrified and didn't want that, so my mom stepped in and took Grammy to our home to spend her final days. So now he's being a vindictive, greedy son of a bitch to us. I don't think I have ever seen someone so hateful and evil. It is almost physically sickening.

Needless to say, Mom has been depressed over this. So, Dad decided to cheer her up. He is taking her to Maui, to some very fancy resort on Maui for 8 days since they are celebrating their 20th anniversary very shortly. We also celebrated Dad's birthday yesterday (it's not till tomorrow, but he'll be on a business trip till Wednesday), and that was fun because we got lots of food courtesey of his brand new grill.

That's been my week for the most part. Let me think... Oh, and I got new pictures of my Olivia. Oh my God, her ringlets are adorable! >.< So cute. I love her. And that's where I'll leave my post off at I think. I'll write again soon, hopefully. After I take a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment